Table of Contents
This is a awesome plane. Do not squeeze the nakamura’s keel together like you are throwing a paper dart or airplane. This nakamura does not have a trajectory. It follows a distinct and flowing flight path. With the nakamura at rest, and the keel in its natural ‘V’ shape, is the shape it must be flown in.
Do not throw the nakamura. Gently push it on its way and if it is trimmed properly, it will find its glide speed and settle into its flight path. If it exhibits stalling characteristics, gently untwist the wings by flattening the camber crease and try again. If it turns left, then the left wing has more camber and or twist than the right wing, and vice versa. If it spirals into the dirt, then increase the amount of camber and or twist in both wings and try again.
Take a sheet of paper A4 8 X 12in (21 x 30cm), and follow the instructions described below step by step Paper Folding Origami Hunter. Try to keep the wings as horizontal as possible, by this I mean that you should have no anhedral or dihedral because swept wings take care of roll stability.
To fold the Paper Plane ‘The Nakamura’ you should follow step to step the following sequence.
- On the Upper Left side appears the paper sheet before folding, on the Upper Right Side, appears the sheet after folding it. The left animation indicates how you have to fold the paper sheet.
- After The folding you should click the button ‘Next’ to see the next step.
- You have to repeat the previous step, until you finish folding the Paper Airplane.
- With the button ‘Back’ you will return to the previous step.
- The button ‘Start’ takes you to the step 1 and the button ‘End’ takes you to the last step.
How to throw the paper airplane The Nakamura
- In order to throw The Nakamura far, you must do the following:
- First, you will need to use your dominant or stronger hand.
- Next, you will need to throw the airplane as if you were throwing a baseball, taking a slight forwards step as you throw it as well.
- Finally, you will need to make sure that you release the paper airplane at the proper point of your throw, at the maximum part of the arc and not when your arm starts arcing downwards.
This is the list of all Paper Airplanes in this Category
Guinness World Records.
How to Fly the OmniWing.
Omniwing Paper Airplane Instructions.
Origami Airplane The Fly.
Category: The Gliders
|Ahad – [Saga 7 – Sahsar]|
Jeg vil ha en som papir fly
|Kishanth – [England – London]|
Can you make more of these airplanes because they are so cool
|Diego figueroa – [Guatemala – Mixco]]|
This page is relaly fun but when i try to do the aiplanes the steps stop and never contineu.thnk you. att diego figueroa
|Azor2000 – [England – London] – [17-Mar-2016]|
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! great paper plane… it flies very well!!! fantastic…
|Miguel rey urbano – [Cordoba (monturque) – ]|
No vuela bien y además las alas son dificiliiiisimas de hacer de todas maneras gracias!!!!
|Ali – [Iraq – Baghdad] – [16-Mar-2016]|
|Rose – [United states – Mississippi]|
Jaja good victor :-) loved to make those planes during the lessons back in school :))
|Victor (webmaster) – [Venezuela – Valencia]|
Make a paper airplane and save the world!
|Syler – [United states – Washington]|
Hero nakamura… yatttaa!
is it cool if yes answer me!!!! :-)
Stop going so fast
|[Vilélu de Oliveira]|
Avião Que voa in círculo … Muito bom! Origami Paper Airplanes Paper origami aiplanes Avião de Papel Opaco VOA MUITO O Melhor Avião de papel Criança aviões avião de papel de construção de aviões de papel como construir aviões de papel omniwing papel avião de papel avião Como Fazer Pará Papel Avião: vilelu Clic do youtube.com / user / Vilelu
|[長谷川 一志 ]|
@origamikids it’s kinda Irish… so i like it
|[ moe ]|
lol orgami kids thx
|[ Ron Calara ]|
Its so easy you guys go to the website it’s easier. Mine flys like perfectly straight even though it does turn left and right when i threw it off the empire state building but it was side ways because if the crosswind
Looks like a rip-off of the Nakamura Lock
|[ Roby Veres ]|
very easy to make and best paper airplane
|[ Brandon Taylor ]|
it flies perfect no reply ok!
it doesnt fly!! thats too small and cant fly
|[ kepler98 ]|
JUST, AMAZING. you know do that famous bird origami???? i wanna learn do it.
|[ danysilver69 ]|
lo probe y vuela muy bien,desde grandes alturas ;)
it flies good! i made a variation of it with no side flaps.real steady flight.nice
|[ Nahim César de Souza ]|
this is a great video!
whats the program they use plz can you tell me ty