Table of Contents
How to Make a Traditional Origami Steamboat with Double Smokestacks
Origami SteamboatThe Traditional Origami SteamBoat a fun decorative origami design. Here is my StopMotion instructions that help you to fold your own origami SteamBoat. Perfect for beginners.
Complexity: Easy. Time to fold 10 min. Folded from a one Square origami white paper, about 20 cm x 20 cm. Check out the 3D animation and add this neat boat to your origami knowledge base!
Learn how to fold a traditional origami steamboat with double smokestacks. This traditional origami steamboat with double smokestacks is very close to the traditional origami chair.This Origami Steamboat is another origami model that is easy to fold and requires a few simple steps, it´s very easy to make ….and it floats!
Here are the Folding instructions: They share the same folding steps up to the step #10 by applying cushion-fold three times.You may use any kind of paper to fold the origami steamboat. It is a little easier if the front and the back side of the paper are slightly different whether it be in texture or color.
Make sure the paper that you use is a square (all sides are equal and all the angles equal 90 degrees). The paper I am using here is a typical 15cm x 15cm origami paper.
To fold the Origami Steam Boat you should follow step to step the following sequence.
- On the Upper Left side appears the paper sheet before folding, on the Upper Right Side, appears the sheet after folding it. The left animation indicates how you have to fold the paper sheet.
- After The folding you should click the button ‘Next’ to see the next step.
- You have to repeat the previous step, until you finish folding the Paper Boat.
- With the button ‘Back’ you will return to the previous step.
- The button ‘Start’ takes you to the step 1 and the button ‘End’ takes you to the last step.
- Try to get the edges of the paper to line up.
- Waterproof your boat! Use a waxed paper from an art store to make your boat last longer, or color one side of the paper completely with a crayon. You can also try to make your boat out of aluminum foil.
- Be aware that the heavier the paper you use, the harder the boat will be to make.
- If you are floating your boat on a large body of water, like a pond, you can tape string onto one end of the boat.
- Hold on to the other end of the string so that it doesn’t float away!
- Make sure you crease well. Use a ruler or a paper folder to make tight folds.
This is the list of all Paper Boats in this Category
Paper SailBoat Racer
Easy Origami Catamaran
Origami SailBoat - Paper Boats
Category: Paper Boat.
BoatBox by Rachel Katz
Traditional Magic Boat
Origami Chinese Ship
A Giant Origami Boat
Traditional Paper Boat
If you have any doubt or suggestion Make it Here ! How to fold the paper boat Origami Steamboat . Tips and folding techniques .
|Pepes – [Philliphines – Bacoor]|
|Ruthann – [Usa – Fair haven]|
What size paper????
|Ruthann – [Usa – Ira]|
What size paper? where to buy solid color paper?
|Ryan – [Uk – Doncaster]|
Cool boat got 4 now
|Aaron – [Usa – Phx]|
One side is bigger then other
|Abigail – [Usa – ]|
I am so confused
|Taha adnan – [U.a.e – Sharjah]|
I am also 8 years old and i love making paper stuff and i love making aeroplanees
|Mouna – [Barbra – ]]|
Is very good
|Ajex – [Milan,italy – Milano]|
Molto bello e molto grazie,anche se io lo sapevo già fare,comunque bel sito.
|Omari – [Bahamas – Nassau]|
I like making the plane
|Alejandro – [Usa – Miami] – |
The instruction are very accurate but my boat keeps on coming out very fat and vey short.
|26+6565+ – [++9+9+ – ,,m,ggop]|
I give it a 5 star
|?????? – [Not telling. – Too bad.]]|
Rachel, if you want to learn how to make a plane, then why are looking at boats?!
|Pam thompson – [Usa – Azle]|
Took a minute to figure out step 6, but it worked great. thanks
|Karmen btr – [Mexico – Tijuana]|
Genial divertido perfecto 5 estrellas no mejor 1,000,0000,0000,
|Sergiu – [Romania – Bacau]|
How easy!i know how to make alooooot of origami.also,i have a club.bye!
|Adrian peterson – [Vikings – Rule]|
Well, kid if your still on, just yuse reg. printing paper
|Taimur – [Pakistan – Lahore]|
I am 8 years old and i love trying to make the planes and boats. but i am doing something wrong. what size paper should i use? bye.
|Rachel – [North carolina – Charlotte]|
I want 2 learn how 2 make an airplane